- EU candidate since March 2012
- Mining and geological exploration law approved December 2015
- Mining history dating back to the Middle Ages.
- Source of base and precious metals since Roman times
- Transparent and fast process for company registration
- Highly skilled and affordable labour
- Corporate tax rate of 15%
TIMOK PROJECTS AVAILABLE FOR OPTIONING
STATUS: Available for Option
- New copper and gold targets at the north end of the license require drill test
- Exploration to date discovered to mineralized systems at the south end of the license
- Expansion drilling required to expand known zones
JV STATUS: In May 2019, JOGMEC elected to proceed to Phase 2 to sole fund exploration in 2019.
NEXT MILESTONE: Reinterpretation of geophysics for next phase exploration program.
STATUS: Freeport completed US$2.4 million expenditures between October 2018 to December 2019.
NEXT MILESTONES: 1. Drilling commenced in Q4-2019 2. Results in Q2-2020
STATUS: Enter into earn-in agreement on October 2019
NEXT MILESTONE: Exploration in the 2nd half of 2020 for testing of structural and geophysical features.